Traveling Mobile Notary Public Services, Loan Agent Signing,
I9 Authorized Representative Services
English, Russian and Farsi languages
415-269-5231 or 925-818-8019
We are offering traveling mobile notary public services and loan agent signing services for individuals, Title/Escrow companies, Brokers, Real Estate Agents, Attorneys, Lawyers, Law Firms, DMV, construction companies, Hospitals, Clinics and Senior Care Facilities and all others.
We are offering I9 Authorized reprsentativer services for Employers and Employees--digital certification or mail in documents-quick and efficient way to verify employemt eligibility.
As per www.uscis.gov "Form I-9 is used for verifying the identity and employment authorization of individuals hired for employment in the United States. All U.S. employers must ensure proper completion of Form I-9 for each individual they hire for employment in the United States. This includes citizens and noncitizens."
We notarize the following documents:
- Loan Documents
- Real Estate Documents
- Power Of Attorney
- Medical Documents (Health care directive form)
- Adoptions (International & Domestic)
- Deeds, Deed of Trust, Quitclaim deeds
- Certification of Trusts/Wills
- DMV Forms (Application for Duplicate or Paperless Title)
- Health Care Directives
- Construction bids documents
- Travel documents fro minor
- Child Custody Agreements
- Corporate Affidavits
- Depositions and Discovery Documents
- Divorce Documents
- Financial Documents
- Insurance Documents, Claims and Releases
- Legal Affidavits
- Marital Separation Agreements
- Medical Affidavits
- Permission Slips
- Pre-Marital Agreements
- Release of Liability (alumni groups, sports/children’s parties)
- Safe Deposit Box Verification
- School Documents & Permission Forms
- Title Transfers
- Trust Documents
- Copy Certifications – must present the original document
We are offering Apostile Services for the following documents:
Servicing San Francisco and Bay Area: Contra Costa County, Alameda County, San Mateo County, Santa Clara County
- Power of attorney
- Certificate of good standing for corporations or llc
- Initial/amended/most recent filed company documents filed with the State
- Articles of incorporations
- All other personal documents that require Apostile
Servicing cities: Walnut Creek, Pleasant Hill, Concord, Martinez, Pittsburg, Antioch
Servicing cities: Lafayette, Orinda, Moraga, Oakland, Berkeley, Albany, El Cerrito, El Sobrante, Richmond, Hercules.
Servicing cities: Alamo, Danville, San Ramon, Dublin, Pleaasanton, Castro Valley, Hayward, San Leandro.
Servicing cities: San Francisco, Burlingame, San Mateo, San Carlos, Palo Alto, Mountain View, Sunnyvalle, San Jose.
We are offering translation services.Speak English, Russian and Farsi.
انجام کلیه خدمات ناتاری, گواهی امضا, ترجمه اسناد و مدارک از فارسی به انگلیسی با ثبت رسمی (والنات کریک)
Angela Shekhtman, CPA, QuickBooks ProAdvisor, Mobile Notary Public
Shahram Nahgavi, Mobile Notary Public
541 Pimlico Ct. , Walnut Creek, CA 94597
Tel. (415) 269-5231